Thursday, August 1, 2013

Swans gospel


Listen! everything is going to be okay. I know right now you're scared.
Do you know why I know that everything is going to be okay?
I know that we're going to be okay because we've made it through worse than this!
There are always going to be dark tunnels to travel as you go through life.
These dark tunnels are temporary and eventually you'll come out on the other side and there will be light.
At first it seems even in the bright light you know dark tunnels will come and that might make you sad.
But gradually as you see the dark and the light take their place in the journey of life you'll find a peace.
When you find that peace, you'll find yourself standing still inside even amidst the most chaotic and horrible things in life, and that confuses other people.
This is the peace that passes all understanding!
Grasp onto it, it is yours and no one can take it from you.
And while my heart aches for you for the trials you're facing
I will rejoice with you too, it will be ok, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment